Sew-cial for January 2020 Supply list
1. All your regular sewing supplies for club (see club supply list on line)
2. Mc Calls pattern M7878 in your pattern size, (see the envelope and be sure to measure yourselves for the correct size) It is not the size you buy in ready made.
3. Fabric as per pattern yardage for your size. Make sure you see the stretch indicator on the pattern envelope so it will fit. The gray line shows how much stretch you will need for proper fit. Steve’s has a few very nice stretch fabrics in stock if you want the discount.
4. If you are bringing in a new or almost new to you machine please bring in the manual it came with .
5. I will try to get the pattern in before the club but due to the holiday’s It might not be here in time so call the store after the 26th to see if we have it in.
6. If you want to cut it in class make sure the pattern pieces are cut out first. Then come early so we can complete it.
7. Hope to see you all in club, this is a simple jacket that can be made in various lengths and can be used for any time of cool