Baby Lock Solaris Weekend
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Shannon for a weekend of learning (Saturday, November 23rd 10:30AM-5PM and Sunday, November 24th 10AM-2PM) about the current and new features of the recent update to the Solaris and *Upgrade Kit I. We will be embroidering a couple of border samples, using the embroidery background fills, and using the new yarn couching foot. Saturday's topics include how to install the Upgrade, using the IQ Monitoring App, using the projector for decorative stitching and perfect embroidery placement, piecing with the adjustable laser guidelines, multi-line text, and editing and so much more!
Steve will provide lunch on Saturday. Thank you, Steve!
On Sunday we will be covering the basics of version 11 Palette software as we work with fonts, monograms, editing embroidery designs, and how to import wirelessly built-in designs from the Solaris for modification. If you like the embroidery background fills built in the Solaris, you’ll love learning how you can create your own in Pallet and import them to the Solaris.
*You do not have to have your Solaris Upgraded to Kit I to join us for this class. You can come and observe. I will project via my computer and camera the features discussed.
1) *Baby Lock Solaris with embroidery module. Your machine can be left at the store overnight on Saturday for more fun on Sunday during this two-day event.
2) Foot J, Foot N, Embroidery Foot W, *Yarn Couching Foot with Guide (found in the upgrade).
3) 9 ½” square hoop and 16” X 10 5/8” hoop (standard with Solaris)
4) Stylus – make sure to have a battery in it
5) Fabric marker – I like the Frixon felt tip markers and used black
6) Materials kit $20 payable to Shannon via check or cash
7) Positioning Stickers (aka snowman, figure of eight)
For those interested in the DVD lesson disk that I produce for many of my classes, I will have some copies with me. There will be several lessons on this disk covering the subjects presented on Saturday and Sunday. The charge for the disk is $25
For Sunday please bring in your notebook computer with the Pallet software installed.
**VERY IMPORTANT you must have your USB dongle key for the software to open. You can also come to class without the computer, as I will have my computer projected for your learning pleasure.
- Solaris Weekend$85$850$0