- Lecture: Standing on the Shoulders of Giants: A Brief History of the American Quilt
Fri, Sept. 8, 11am-12pm
This will be the most action-packed hour of quilt love you’ll ever experience. The story of quilts is the story of our nation
- Workshop: Your New Obsession: The paper-pieced Log Cabin (new cool approach)
Fri, Sept. 8, 12:30-4:30pm
Here’s a game-changer technique that’s really fun (even for those who don’t like paper piecing). You’ll be a true believer.
- Lecture: 10 Things I Know About Quilting (and Life)
Fri, Sept. 8, 7-8pm
This super-funny and tip-loaded lecture will tickle your quilt fancy. Why do we make quilts anyway? A real crowd pleaser.
- Lecture: “You Call That a Quilt?”: Quilt Styles in America (traditional, contemporary, studio/art, & modern)
Fri, Sept. 9, 11am-12pm
What style of quilter are you? This fascinating lecture will take you through the whys & wherefores of quilt styles.
- Workshop: Sweet Pea Block: No Fear Partial Seems
Sat, Sept. 9, 12:30-4:30pm
This is Mary’s most popular workshop. You’ll become a real fan of this partial seams technique and of this cool block.
- Lecture: There’s Never Been a Better Time to Make a Quilt
Fri, Sept. 9, 7-8pm
This fun, inspiring lecture will compare the tools and techniques of bygone days with our dazzling tools of today.